PROJECT sURVEYOR (PLS)
S&F Land Services is seeking a Professional Land Surveyor to report from our Portland, OR and/or our Bend, OR office. We are seeking an individual with experience directing the work of technical staff, performing land surveying on projects throughout the Northwest and other office-related survey tasks.
The successful candidate must possess:
• Professional Land Surveying license in good standing
• 10+ years of experience
• Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D
• Strong communication skills
• Capable of mentoring and training of less experienced technical staff.
• Direct or conduct surveys to establish boundaries for properties.
• Write descriptions of property boundary surveys for use in deeds, leases, or other legal documents.
• Stamp and certify work complete by self and/or others under technical supervision.
We offer the employee some autonomy and freedom to work remotely and on any schedule, so long as it satisfies our project/client’s needs. S&F Land Services offers a competitive benefits package consisting of medical, dental, vision, vacation and holiday pay, and IRA Investment Plan (company matching).
S&F Land Services is a Survey and Mapping firm led by two energetic licensed Professional Land Surveyors who pride themselves on providing excellent customer service to engineers, project owners and representatives, and public infrastructure agencies at City, State and Federal levels. We have a passion for the noble profession of land surveying and it shows in our communication and deliverable.